***Short breaks available on request only (excluding Peak and Summer Weeks), to enquire please call one of our advisors on 01348 837 871 ***
A superb holiday home, with hot tub and Tiki Bar overlooking the waterway, ideally located to enjoy the alluring beauty and activities which Pembrokeshire has to offer, including many sandy beaches within a short drive, Pembrokeshire Coast Path, boating, kayaking, golfing, walking, cycling, castles and many family attractions. Perfect for a fun-packed, memorable family holiday. In 2020, Waterway Court had an impressive refurbishment including new kitchen, bathrooms, furniture and flooring throughout.
• Sitting in a tranquil corner above the river you will love the sweeping waterway views. Forget the world and enjoy the peaceful ambience in this truly wonderful holiday home.
• A spacious, charming property recently refurbished during 2020 to a high standard throughout, combining elegance with opulence and lots of attention to detail.
• Styled with echoes of the Victorian era, it almost feels like a step back in time, but luxurious and modern in every way.
• Step into the spacious, vestibule, with beautifully tiled floor, leading to the well-appointed accommodation which is spacious and airy creating luxurious practical space for families or large groups.
• The characterful well-equipped kitchen is a delight, with Rangemaster cooker, large kitchen table and views to the front through the sash window.
• The grand expansive sitting room, with feature marble fireplace, enjoys a large window with sweeping waterway views. Enjoy a glass of wine or supper at the table here to soak up the impressive vista.
• Relax in the large comfortable sofas, enjoying quality time together, especially when the wood burner is roaring on chillier nights. An ideal room for family get-togethers, planning holiday excursions, perfect for a large family Christmas or celebration.
• Step into the sunroom off the lounge, perfect for sunny relaxed breakfasts, whilst enjoying the garden and river views.
• The second sitting room, light and airy with multi-aspect views of the nearby waterway, is ideal for the children to play in or for quiet time, away from it all, playing pool, with a good book, or a Netflix movie.
• Climb the wooden staircase to the first floor where the four beautifully appointed luxurious bedrooms beckon a restful night's sleep.
• The splendid En-Suite master bedroom, with super king bed and feature fireplace, enjoys magnificent waterway views perfect to take in from the roll top bath. The second En-Suite double room also benefits spectacular waterway views.
• The impressive rear garden is beautifully landscaped and maintained, forming an outstanding tranquil setting for the property. Laid mainly to lawn, there are numerous mature borders, trees and shrubs, with sheltered terrace, two patio areas with garden tables and chairs and comfortable rattan furniture on the law.
• Enjoy a glorious day in the garden, indulging in the fabulous hot tub, without a care in the world!
• Excellent eateries in the area, including the yacht club a 5-minute walk away, the marina, waterside pubs along the waterway, Jolly Sailor in Burton, Alumchine Restaurant (Yacht Club) and The Bar at the marina in Neyland.
• Many local activities - sailing, water sports, leisure parks, coastal walks, golf courses, museums, castles and the safe, sandy beaches of St Brides Bay, Dale and Marloes Peninsulas. Neyland Nature Reserve nearby is great for dog walking or cycling - 16 miles flat walking.