Nestled in a sheltered moorland setting, yet only a short stroll to the picturesque Porthgain Harbour, this 4 bedroom pet friendly peaceful holiday home is a wonderful escape for families and friends.
• This light and spacious house is perfect for young and old with bedrooms and bathrooms on both ground and first floor. Each of the rooms have countryside views and are furnished to the same high standard with pine furniture and clutter-free decoration.
• From the hall, the bespoke oak stair winds its way to the first floor. Here two bedrooms have recently been created including a large bathroom with beautiful views across the moor, especially when the gorse bursts into life with flame red and yellow flower.
• Downstairs the lounge has plenty of space for all of your guests. Sink into large leather sofas at the end of an exhilarating day, exploring the many small coves and beautiful secluded beaches of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, only minutes from your front door.
• Or why not rustle-up an evening meal in the kitchen diner where everything is provided with well-equipped modern fixtures and fittings. There is also a large utility room with everything you will need, following a day enjoying the wonderful Welsh weather!
• However, why stay in when the Sloop Inn and The Shed fish restaurant are only moments away. Each come highly recommended by the peninsula locals, providing a selection of ales and mouth-watering meals, using only locally sourced ingredients and freshly caught fish.
• Outside the large enclosed grassed paddock is perfect for energetic dogs to race around. Or alternatively, why not organise a twilight game of cricket or five-a-side football followed by an evening barbecue with all of the trimmings the perfect end to a perfect day.