Small Pembrokeshire Coastal Cottage with Sea Views, Sleeps 2
• A beautifully restored, traditional 17th century Pembrokeshire coastal cottage with fabulous sea views, this romantic getaway for two can also accommodate a babe in arms and up to two dogs.
• With panoramic sea and coastal views from the bedroom, kitchen and garden, the holiday cottage is also furnished and equipped to an exceptionally high standard.
• The small coastal cottage is set beside the St Davids to Fishguard road in a little hamlet called Square & Compass. Here you are conveniently located to visit a vairety of breathtaking beaches, and are well serviced with a village pub, petrol station and well-stocked village shop within walking distance.
• Only 5 minutes drive takes you to Porthgain with its award-winning fish restaurant, traditional pub and art galleries.
• Less than 10 minutes away visit Abereiddy beach and the Blue Lagoon, the spectacular location of the Red Bull Cliff Diving competition. Here, you can also walk to Traeth Llyfn, a fabulously secluded sandy beach.
• 10 minutes away visit St Davids, the UK's smallest city with its array of shops, restaurants and yet more sandy beaches including Whitesands and Caerfai.
• The cottage is beautifully presented with slate floors, underfloor heating, and hand-crafted beautiful oak doors.
• The bedroom has hand-made fitted wardrobes and a rattan 'sleigh' bed. The luxurious, spacious bathroom finished in natural stone has a large shower cubicle with a 'watering can' shower and the kitchen/diner with beautiful bespoke fitted units.
• The cosy sitting room has a high beamed ceiling with the original stone inglenook, a wood-burning stove and stunning Melin Tregwynt soft furnishings - ideal for romantic evenings by the fire!
• ~Temple Cottage (1090)~sleeping 2 ~Temple Barn (1135)~ sleeping 6 and ~Temple House (1252)~ sleeping 6 are all situated in the same roomy gated courtyard. Each property has its own completely separate and private garden and patio area. If a family or group get-together is on the horizon then a combination of the properties can accommodate up to 14 guests.
*** All guests staying at this property who leave a review on Feefo will be entered into a prize draw to win £500 towards a stay at either Temple Cottage, Temple House or Temple Barn, courtesy of the owner, terms and conditions apply. **CLICK HERE FOR T&CS** ***