Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
Take a look around
• Picturesque, peaceful Pembrokeshire holiday cottage, furnished, decorated and maintained to a high residential standard set in a magnificent garden with pond, ducks and beautiful blooming lilies in the summertime.
• Serendipity offers complete peace, nestling in a tranquil corner, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, immerse yourself in nature and enjoy a glorious, tranquil escape.
• The impressive, large feature window in the lounge, set on the first floor, draws nature and the woodland in. Completely relax in the large comfortable sofas, with the wood burner roaring and marvel at the beauty of your surroundings.
• In the clear night skies gaze up at the stars and the moon at the end of a perfect day.
• A perfect, restful night's sleep is promised in the tasteful, unfettered bedrooms, which offer peace perfect peace, in crisp white cotton linen and quality mattresses.
• Cherished pieces of family furniture can be found throughout the cottage, adding to the character and wonderfully warm ambience, created by the hospitable owner.
• In the mystical Gwaun Valley this is a perfect place to relax - take a woodland walk to the Gwaun waterfalls through ancient woods, alive with birdsong and carpeted with bluebells in early May, or take a walk to Bluestone Brewery, or further up the road the country hotel, Gellifawr.
• Just a short drive are the golden sands of Newport beach, dolphin spotting boat trips from New Quay and the bustling Welsh town of Cardigan.
Like what you see at Serendipity?