New Quay holiday cottage - newly refurbished, sea views, pet-friendly
• New Quay's fabulous Blue Flag beaches and picturesque harbour are a 5-minute stroll along a footpath from this welcoming and comfortable West Wales pet-friendly holiday home which has been newly refurbished.
• Perched on a hillside overlooking the clear blue waters of Cardigan Bay there are wonderful uninterrupted coastal views from almost every room of this New Quay holiday home.
• Patio doors open from the sitting room with its wood-burning stove onto a paved terrace and a sloping lawn - fabulous views - and great spot for a cup of coffee whilst watching the fabulous sunrises over the Bay.
• The property has a variety of toys and games including a large Lego collection, ideal for entertaining children during the evenings, also a variety of DVD`s to suit all tastes, if the weather is too wet to enjoy the lovely garden.
• Set at the end of a tiny lane and furnished with a mixture of modern and antique pieces, Seascape adjoins its 'sister' Seafields, Ref 1024.