Stunning Georgian Manor house in Criccieth, gateway to the beautiful Llyn Peninsula. Dog friendly.
• Quality Cottages are delighted to welcome this stunning Grade II listed Georgian manor house, a wonderful place to bring friends and family together in all seasons. This property may also be booked with Bwthyn yr Ardd (1198), which sleeps 6 &/or Bwthyn Stabal (1199) which sleeps 5.
• Just a short walk from the golden sands of Criccieth and the seaside town's boutique shops and restaurants, Plas Bryn Hir is the perfect holiday destination.
• Arrive to the welcoming hallway where the original Georgian panelling has been kept as it has throughout the house. The staircases, leading up to the 1st and 2nd floors, are wide and shallow to accommodate the dresses worn in the 18th and 19th centuries.
• The elegant sitting room has been decorated and furnished to reflect the Georgian period with blue/grey walls, deep original alcoves and shutters on the windows. Beyond which is the 'library' again full of elegance with original built in cupboards and a beautiful painted screen, comfortable and peaceful. There is also a formal dining room on the ground floor.
• The luxury kitchen has heritage green units and a Rangemaster cooker, perfect for cooking your holiday meals.
• The family room beyond the kitchen was originally used as the ballroom, but now is the real heart of the house with room for all, plenty of seating, wide bay windows, a huge wood burning stove and a long dining table.
• Plas Bryn Hir offers 6 stylish bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floors, most with original fireplaces. All 1st floor bedrooms have bathrooms, 2 en-suite and one private bathroom. The 2nd floor bedrooms share a shower room and there is another shower room on the ground floor.
• Sublime grounds surround the property. Relax on the veranda at the front to enjoy the lovely lawns encircled by woodlands. Listen to the riotous birdsong in Spring and Summer and enjoy the Autumn colours. This garden is heaven for children who will love playing in the woodlands. A gap in the wall at the end of the lawn has lovely views of the beach and bay looking across to Harlech and the mountains beyond.
• Sleeping 13 it can accommodate large groups - perfect for family and friends to get together.
* Note that the other two properties do not infringe on the privacy of the main house.
• The property is protected by CCTV cameras in the grounds, focused on the oil tank whilst guests are in residence and on the front door out of season.