South Snowdonia holiday cottage near Machynlleth
• Huge picture windows in this South Snowdonia holiday cottage give an incredible panorama of the surrounding countryside.
• A lovingly converted 19th Century Woollen Mill, stylishly developed to an extremely high standard and furnished throughout with a mix oak furniture and quality contemporary fixtures and fittings.
• Owned and managed meticulously by a local farming family.
• Short breaks are possible at Cambrian Mountain holiday cottage Pandy Bach. Please phone for availability and price.
• Great country for walking, visitors are invited to walk the owner's fields from the Mill, and for mountain biking (The Holey bike trail and Glyndwr's way) can both be joined at the bottom of the driveway.