Lan Lofft offers a truly perfect coastal retreat, with the sea beyond the horizon on three sides. An ideal holiday base for two to explore the beauty and coastline of the St. David's Peninsula, an area of outstanding beauty, steeped in Welsh culture and history. Beaches to explore, Porthclais harbour is a five-minute walk from the doorstep. Surfing, water sports, boat trips, walking, cycling and wildlife watching at your fingertips.
• The deceptively spacious, light and airy well-presented accommodation sits on the first floor.
• Relax on the sofas, furnished with Melin Tregwynt cushions in the comfortable spacious sitting room after a day in the Pembrokeshire air and admire magnificent sunsets from the Juliette balcony by night and the sweeping, glorious views by day.
• The well-equipped kitchen will inspire your inner chef or there's plenty of choice locally of good pubs and restaurants.
• The hushed bedroom with a sumptuous bed and quality furniture and furnishings, including Welsh cushions and throws promise a restful night's sleep.
• Lan Lofft is a competitively priced haven for two, immaculate and ideally positioned for a memorable Pembrokeshire holiday.
• Catch the Pembrokeshire Puffin bus, ideal for exploring the coastline and picturesque coastal villages. The property is situated on Route 4 of the Pembrokeshire cycle route, within 2 miles of the start point of the Tour of Pembrokeshire.