Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
Take a look around
About Henfaes Isaf
• Far away from modern life and surrounded by unspoilt, beautiful countryside this unique traditional Welsh farmhouse is set in a lovely peaceful garden with lots of walks virtually on your doorstep - this is ideal mountain biking country too - see below for more information.
• This beautiful cottage is featured in the book Cool Places and in Julia Bradbury's Outdoor Guide as a walk-friendly location to stay.
• The farmhouse dates back several centuries, a former outhouse has 1770 carved on a wall, but the house probably was built in much earlier times and has now been sympathetically renovated with many original features still to be seen - beamed ceilings, an oak-panelled wall, bespoke wooden doors and windows with stained glass salvaged from ancient churches.
• There are lovely bedrooms and a bathroom on the 1st floor and an old stable with a converted hayloft - a colourful games room with toys, games, large TV and a comfortable sofa - plus a telescope to explore the night sky.
• This tranquil location attracts a wide variety of birds, relax in the garden, dine alfresco and listen to evening birdsong - when daylight fades the night sky is filled with stars - a truly lovely sight which has to be seen to be believed!
Like what you see at Henfaes Isaf?