A year round retreat - Gwaun View is a charming pet friendly Pembrokeshire cottage with wifi in the Gwaun Valley.
• Enjoy peace and quiet in this pet friendly holiday home - a delightful terraced cottage, thoughtfully re-designed to offer open plan living for up to 4 guests in the pretty countryside village of Llanychaer, known locally as 'Hillside'.
• The open plan living area (on the 1st floor) is the star of this property with stunning valley views to be enjoyed. Beautifully lit through huge glass sliding doors that perfectly frame the view. Open them up, sit, relax and enjoy the peace and tranquillity with the sound of the babbling river and a symphony of birdsong.
• Both bedrooms (one of which is en-suite) are on the ground floor along with a modern bathroom and utility room.
• Cosy and warm in the Winter (the property benefits from underfloor heating and modern central heating), but perfect for the Spring and Summer months when you can open up the glass sliding doors and let the outdoors in.
• The outdoor slate gravelled terrace enjoys day long sunshine and is an enclosed space for children and dogs (3'6'' high fence).
• There are lovely walks right from the doorstep within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park,its perfect country for walkers - the Gwaun Valley is a timeless treasure and a haven for wildlife - buzzards, red kites, dippers, herons and kingfishers on the river.
• If you love to wake up to the sound of birdsong and look out onto beautiful valley views, you will love it here.