Escape to the coast and immerse in the tranquillity and luxuriousness of this gorgeous condo.
• Set within the curtilage of the historic Grade ll Gileston Manor, Gileston Stables offer character, quality and soul within the limestone walls.
• Sympathetically restored throughout, sumptuous and elegant, decorated to a very high standard, beckoning the perfect retreat.
• On chillier days relax in the glow of the cosy log fire after a walk on the nearby coastal path. Perfect for time out together.
• The sumptuous, hushed bedroom promises a peaceful nights sleep in such a tranquil setting.
• Bright and airy summer room overlooking the pretty kitchen garden.
• The extensive gardens and grounds include a beautiful 18th Century Walled Garden, with Summer House, sweeping front lawns and boating lake with views across the Bristol estuary.
• Explore the rolling countryside and Heritage coastline. Take a stroll through the picturesque village of Gileston, towards the local beach or follow one of the Vale Trails from the village.
• There is a seating area beside each property, ideal for watching the sunset or having a barbecue.
• There are 9 acres of landscaped gardens to explore, and you can meet Bill and Ben our resident alpacas, Shaun & Sian the sheep, alongside our Australian black swans and a variety of chickens and ducks, or just take a moment and enjoy the perfectly positioned seating areas around the estate.
• Whatever you decide to do on your holiday these fabulous properties will leave you feeling relaxed and comfortable.
• Beach 5 minute's walk. Shop, pub and restaurant ½ miles.
*** The Gilseton properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 22 guests. ***