About The Dairy at East Hook
Beautiful Marloes Barn conversion
• Delight in uninterrupted views of St Bride's Bay and Ramsey Island from all rooms in this beautifully renovated barn conversion.
• A classic Pembrokeshire barn and one of a pair, The Dairy at East Hook is just a stone's throw from the Pembrokeshire Coast Path and a short walk from the lovely beach at Marloes.
• Look out across St Bride's Bay from the comfort of the vaulted conservatory and watch the ships at anchor or wonder at the starry canopy of the night sky.
• The Dairy at East Hook is smartly furnished with comfort and practicality in mind. The bedrooms, reached by two separate staircases, are simple and decorated in calm seaside colours; the sitting room warm and comfortable, ranged around the wood burning stove.
• There is room to relax outside the conservatory's double doors lead onto the semi-circular western terrace. Walk down through a wildflower meadow to the coastal path below.