Llyn Peninsula holiday cottage with fabulous coastal views 9 minutes drive to Whistling Sands
• Superb coastal views from this delightful Llyn Peninsula holiday cottage set high on Mynydd Rhiw (Rhiw Mountain) from where all the Llyn's delightful resorts and beaches are within an easy drive.
• The lovely interior has a spacious kitchen/ dining room, lounge with a wood burning stove (gas) in a large inglenook and prettily decorated bedrooms
• The holiday cottage and garden look down on a patchwork of well tended fields, clusters of cottages in small hamlets and deep wooded vales. The Rival Mountain range is beyond as it dips into the sea and on clear days, in the distance the pyramid of Snowdon, the rest of the Snowdonia massif and the Isle of Anglesey.
• Perfect for 2 families to holiday together or for a couple wanting to get away from it all - there is a great small party discount.
Delightful Garden at holiday cottage on the Llyn Peninsula
• The newly landscaped garden has been designed to maximise your enjoyment of the spectacular coastal view. There is a large front patio surrounded by lovely borders of lavender, climbing cottage roses, bay leaf trees and hydrangeas, with small pathways leading to different areas of the garden. Walk from the cottage to Garn Fadryn where there are the remains of a pre-historic fort.
• A be-spoke wooden canopy in a secluded corner of the garden is a sheltered retreat with wooden sun loungers and a fire pit - great for barbecuing or enjoying an outdoor fire and a perfect spot for a sun downer!
• Children are well provided for with a goal post at one end of the side lawn and a trampoline amongst the bushes.