Coastal holiday cottage, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire Coast Path
• A gem of a small 18th century Pembrokeshire holiday cottage in a cliff top location. Above harbour coastal footpath with some spectacular sea views as it winds its way around the headland to Parrot Beach and onto the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path.
• The cottage has been lovingly renovated and furnished with a pleasing blend of modern and antique pieces.
• French doors open from the sitting room onto a pretty cottage garden, on several levels, with panoramic views over the picturesque harbour and quay at Lower Town - 'Under Milk Wood' and 'Moby Dick' were both filmed here.
• Quiet seclusion within 500m of pubs, restaurants and shops.
• A great location for your holiday - walk to the harbour, beach, coastal path and town.