Pet friendly large luxury cottage close to the River Wye and Hay
• Corner Cottage is a Grade II listed property tucked away in the corner of a handsome Georgian farmhouse courtyard.
• You are welcomed into this luxury cottage by time-worn flagstones and a double height gallery hallway with two ground floor bedrooms leading off, both with double aspect windows - one with twin beds and one with a king sized bed.
• These two ground floor bedrooms each has beamed ceilings, refined furnishings, shining wooden floors and share a shower room. The twin has a large glazed window looking onto a secluded courtyard - dappled shade beckons through the sparkling windows inviting you to explore the pristine grounds beyond.
• A terrace for the exclusive use of Corner Cottage guests is tucked away in the garden and there is a recreation area with shared 'ping pong' table. The shared gardens are very well maintained and contain a diverse array of trees and plants, making this an ideal spot to wander and gaze at the stars in this quiet corner of Wales.
• An ideal location for walkers and festival goers. The village of Glasbury is a mile away and the cottage is just 5 miles from Hay on Wye.
• Neighbouring properties Courtyard, Cobble and Corner Cottages can be booked altogether giving combined accommodation for 20 guests. Courtyard Cottage has a large dining table and enough crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment to facilitate all. An ideal choice for celebrations and special occasions.