Pretty Criccieth cottage
• Pretty little Bwthyn Stabal is tucked away at the side of a late 18th Century Grade II listed manor house in the heart of Criccieth on the Llyn Peninsula.
• May also be booked with Plas Bryn Hir (1352) which sleeps 13 &/or Bwthyn yr Ardd (1198) which sleeps 6.
• Surrounded by woodlands this lovely holiday cottage with uninterrupted sea views from the kitchen/dining room and bi-folding kitchen doors is in a peaceful location with a walled garden.
• Enjoy leisurely al fresco meals and an orchard shared with its 'sister' Bwthyn yr Ardd (ref 1198) .
• Pretty interior includes a snug little sitting room with a Victorian fireplace and a contemporary cream kitchen.
• 2 of the attractive bedrooms have Victorian fireplaces.
• Look out for the 600-year-old yew tree in the grounds along with oak, walnut and Douglas Firs.
• The property is protected with CCTV in the grounds, focused on the oil tank whilst guests are in residence and on the front door in low season.