Carmarthenshire cottage for rural holidays - Dogs welcome
• A comfortable holiday cottage, converted from a barn, set off the tourist trail in a small remote valley in the beautiful rolling Carmarthenshire countryside. Dogs welcome.
• There are lovely views from the sitting room with its large, feature stone fireplace (not in use) over the valley towards the small village of Caio.
• The owners are champion Welsh Cob breeders.
• The Brunant Arms in Caio, 2 miles away, serves a selection of real ales and good freshly prepared homemade food. Popular with locals and visitors alike. The village of Harford, 6 miles away, has a garage with a small shop.
• An ideal base for those seeking tranquility and freedom. Prince Charles too has bought a Welsh retreat in this area between Llandovery and Myddfai