Country and sea views can be enjoyed at this charming coastal cottage above the hamlet of Llanrhian, pets welcome
• Beacon Cottage lies on a quiet country lane above the tiny hamlet of Llanrhian.
• Formerly a milking parlour, it is a recent conversion, neatly proportioned with ground floor and attic bedrooms and open plan kitchen, dining and living room.
• The sunny conservatory offers panoramic views across fields and out to sea above the nearby village of Porthgain.
• In summer watch the sun set over the Abereiddi valley or stroll down for supper to the Shed Bistro or the Sloop Inn in Porthgain.
• With water heating assisted by solar panels, Beacon Cottage is warm and comfortable and a lovely destination for a holiday at all times of year.