Criccieth Holiday apartment - pet free bolthole for two in a converted Church.
• Immaculate, cosy apartment with original pink arches in the lounge and bedroom
• Just in time for summer, this stylish apartment for two, is set in the heart of Criccieth just a 2-minute walk to the beach, shops and restaurants.
• Well-appointed throughout it provides a perfect base all year round for couples wanting to escape to the North Wales Coast for a competitively priced weekly holiday.
• Green and yellow touches are fresh against white walls and pink arches. The pale 4 seater green Danish design sofa is really comfortable. Lovely tableware, interesting pictures and paintings add to the apartment's personality and charm.
• The kitchen/living/dining area is a lovely place to rest and relax whatever the season, immerse yourself with a good book or simply take time out with a coffee and morning paper.
• Whether you choose to walk the nearby Coast Path or spend a lazy day on the beach this holiday home provides the perfect base from which to explore.