Annedd Goch is the cosy Victorian cottage adjoining our 17th-century home. Situated in the hamlet of Llanychan in the beautiful Vale of Clwyd we're in easy reach of the market towns of Ruthin and Denbigh and just a mile from Llandyrnog with its village shop, Post Office and pubs. Accommodating up to four people, the cottage enjoys modern comforts, lovely views and easy access to a variety of relaxing or more energetic pursuits.
Explore historic towns, picnic on heather-clad slopes and eat good home-cooked food in any one of four pubs within 1.5 miles of the house. A short car journey will take you to forest walks and cycle trails, National Trust properties, great theatre and cinema and Wales’s National Centre for the Applied Arts. And, within an hour, you can be at the beach or in Snowdonia to experience the drama of the mountains and lakes and the variety of adventure activities available.
• open-plan living area with kitchen/diner (with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and dishwasher)
• log-burning stove (kindling and logs are provided)
• double bedroom with en suite bathroom (with bath) and separate dressing-room
• twin-bedded room – or the beds can be joined to create a king-sized bed – with shower room across the landing
• TV, DVD player and wireless-enabled music system with iPod docking station
• free Wi-Fi access throughout the property
• washing machine and tumble drier
• ground-floor shower room/toilet with access to storage for bikes, golf clubs, fishing tackle, wet-suits and other outdoor gear
• private south-facing patio/garden area with garden furniture
• access to the owner’s tennis court at the back of the garden
• off-road parking for two cars with a short walk (no steps) to the door of the property.
All linens and towels are provided as is a welcome food hamper
N.B. We can provide a highchair, stair gate(s) and a baby bath on request