How to Enter
By completing the prize draw online entry form at www.visitwales.com/YD97 you will be in with a chance of winning a bespoke break in Wales worth £1,000.
Routescape T&Cs which apply:
- This exclusive prize worth up to £1,000 is for 2 adults sharing a double room and includes 4 nights (or less) Dinner, Bed & Breakfast at any of the properties that are part of the Routescape collection in Wales. No drinks or room gratuities are included.
- The stay will be planned and booked with Routescape.
- This exclusive prize is subject to availability, and excludes public holidays and special events. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The stay must be taken within 6 months of winning the prize. The prize winners must claim their prize, arrange and complete the stay before 30 June 2020.
- This is a self drive tour with the prize winner using their own vehicle – no transport is included.
- No alternative to the prize specified will be offered. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or sold or transferred for value
- It is the responsibility of the prize winners to ensure valid travel insurance, is in place prior to travel
The following terms and conditions apply:
Promoter’s Name and Address
- Visit Wales (Welsh Government), QED Centre, Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate, Treforest, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, CF37 5YR (the “Promoter”) email address; email@example.com.
- Entries for this Prize Draw will be accepted from 08.00 am on the 11 October 2019 (the “Opening Date”).
- The closing date for the receipt of entries is 5:00 p.m. on the 9 December 2019 (the “Closing Date”).
How to participate
- In order to enter this Prize draw, the entrant must complete and submit the online entry form which can be found at (https://www.visitwales.com/yd97) by the Closing Date.
- Entrants must be natural persons, UK residents or residents of Northern Ireland, over 18 years old and not employees (or members of their families or households) of the Welsh Government or employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration.
- Only one entry per person. Joint submissions will be excluded from participation. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that all of the copyright, privacy, publicity and all other rights in and to the entry will be owned by the Promoter. Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all worldwide copyright and like rights in their entries and waive all moral rights in and to your prize draw entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be eligible for the Prize draw.
- The Promoter will not accept proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the prize draw.
- By submitting a prize draw entry you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw.
- There is one prize to be won: A break to Wales for 2 adults sharing a double room and includes 4 nights (or less) Dinner, Bed & Breakfast to be arranged by Routescape.
- The entrant chosen to win the Prize in accordance with condition 17 (the “Winner”) [shall be entitled to choose one person to join them on the tour holiday for two to Wales (the “Guest”).]
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable [and does not include travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from airports or stations, drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs including any transfers and any taxes incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.]
- No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize awarded. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The holiday described in the Prize must be taken within 6 months from the date of notification to the winner. The Prize will become invalid after 6 months from the date of notification to the winner.
Selection of the Winner
- The winner of the Prize draw will be selected at random by the Promoter before 12 December 2019 among all duly received entries by the Closing Date.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter is running this prize draw as part of its promotional activities. The Promoter will ask the winner to be photographed and filmed after the draw for promotional purposes which may be used on the Promoter’s website, social media and any other promotional platform.
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
- The winner will be notified by email after the draw under the email address given by them in the entry. If the winner does not answer this email within 7 days after the posting of the email and informs the Promoter that they will accept the Prize then the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another randomly selected entrant among the remaining entrants. The winner will receive their Prize within a reasonable time thereafter.
- The Promoter’s prize draw is final.
- Your privacy is very important to us. In order to facilitate your participation in the Prize Draw, the Promoter collects the information about you (Personal Data) that you supply on the online entry form. Unless you have provided your consent to us using your Personal Data to send you other communications and/or use your images via photograph or film, your Personal Data will only be used for the purpose of facilitating your participation in the Prize Draw. If you win, this may require us to share your Personal Data with named third party partners who are responsible for providing the prize. Your Personal Data will be kept for 28 days from the closing date and then deleted. For further information about what we do with your Personal Data, if you have consented to us using your Personal Data to send you other communications, please refer to the Promoter’s Newsletter Privacy Notice which is available online here. If you have consented to receiving communications from our third party partners, your Personal Data will be shared with them. We are not responsible for what they do with your Personal Data and you should refer to them about their own data protection processes.
Restrictions and requirements
- [The Winner will be responsible for ensuring that they and their Guest are available to travel and hold valid passports, driver licences any necessary visas and travel documents for the holiday in question on the travel dates specified. Dates once notified to the Promoter may not be changed.]
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase is necessary. By using an internet access for the entry, costs of an internet provider might occur.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- All enquires relating to this prize draw should be made to the Promoter at its address described in Condition 1.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.