Visit Wales survey terms and conditions
There will be one prize of £500 awarded at the end of 2017.
To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the survey and provide their email address at the end.
These details will only be used for the Prize Draw and will only be used for market research analysis, including possible follow-up surveys on travel should you wish to participate. Your details will not be passed on to any other parties and shall be kept strictly confidential.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Entrants must be over 18 and not employees (or members of their families) of the Welsh Government, or
anyone connected with the draw.
- Prize draw is open to anyone who provides an email address to enter this prize draw.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions
are not allowed. All entries will automatically become the property of the Promoter and will not be
- There is one prize to be one: The prize comprises of a cheque for £500.
- The closing date for the receipt of entries is 12:00 hours on the 8th December 2017.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the draw. Incomplete entries and entries from
third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw. The Promoter will not be responsible
for any entries that are not received by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and
whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- The prize will be awarded to the first entry drawn at random by an independent, supervised individual at
Kubi Kalloo Ltd, the market research agency commissioned to conduct this survey.
- The winner will be drawn by 17.00 on 15th December 2017 and the winner will be notified by email on 19th December 2017.
- If the winner cannot accept the prize for any reason or is not contactable then the Promoter reserves the
right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date to anyone sending
their e-mail address to David Stephens, firstname.lastname@example.org in a message with the subject
heading ‘Visit Wales Website Survey Prize Draw.
- Visit Wales accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out of this
competition or the enjoyment of the prize.
- Promoter: Visit Wales (Welsh Government), QED Centre, Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate,Treforest, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, CF37 5YR.