Prize Draw - Terms and conditions
How to Enter
By completing the prize draw online entry form at visitwales.com/prize-draws/cycling-prize here you will be in with a chance of winning a Colnago C64 Art Decor Super Record Road Bike.
The following terms and conditions apply:
Promoter’s Name and Address
1. Visit Wales (Welsh Government), QED Centre, Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate, Treforest, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, CF37 5YR (the “Promoter”) email address; email@example.com.
2. Entries for this Prize draw will be accepted from 12.00 am on the 1 March 2018 (the “Opening Date”).
3. The closing date for the receipt of entries is 5:00 p.m. on the 13 April 2018.
How to participate
4. In order to enter this Prize draw, the entrant must complete and submit the online entry form which can be found at visitwales.com/prize-draws/cycling-prize by the Closing Date.
5. Entrants must be natural persons, UK residents or residents of Northern Ireland, over 18 years old and not employees (or members of their families) of the Welsh Government, iCrossing or Cyclist Magazine.
6. Only one entry per person. Joint submissions will be excluded from participation. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Once you have submitted an entry, you acknowledge that all of the copyright, privacy, publicity and all other rights in and to the entry will be owned by the Promoter. Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all worldwide copyright and like rights in their entries and waive all moral rights.
8. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
9. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be eligible for the Prize draw.
10.By submitting a Prize draw entry you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the Prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Prize draw.
11.There is one prize to be won: a Colnago C64 Art Decor Super Record Road Bike worth £9,399 specification below:
- FRAME: Colnago C64 Italia, carbon
- FORK: Colnago C64 carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- HEADSET: Colnago, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Campagnolo Super Record 86.5 x 41
- STEM: Colnago C64 carbon
- HANDLEBAR: Colnago C64 carbon
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: Colnago Black
- FRONT BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record Direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record Direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record 11 speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record 11 speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Campagnolo Super Record 11 speed
- CASSETTE: Campagnolo Super Record 12-29T
- CHAIN: Campagnolo Super Record 11 speed
- CRANKSET: Campagnolo Super Record 11 speed 52 x 36, 170mm
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50
- REAR WHEEL: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria CX Graphene 700c x 25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria CX Graphene 700c x 25c clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Scratch 2 CPC
- SEATPOST: Colnago Carbon
- BOTTLE CAGE: Colnago Carbon
12.The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. Any other costs including any taxes incurred in addition to those set out above are the responsibility of the Winner.
13. The prize will be despatched to the prize winner via a delivery company. The prize will be delivered to an address within the UK only. If a prize winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us. We will not be liable for any prize which is lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
14.The stated prize value is at the supplier’s recommended retail price in pounds sterling and is correct at the time of printing. We accept no responsibility for any fluctuations in prize values.
15.No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize awarded, even in the case of cancellation.
Selection of the Winner
16.The winner of the Prize draw will be selected at random by the Promoter before the 16th April 2018 among all duly received entries by the Closing Date.
1. The Winner agrees that his/her name will be used in publicity. Such publicity will include the Winner being filmed for promotional purposes. The Winner agrees that his/her name and photograph together with any promotional footage may be used on the Visit Wales website, social media and any other promotional medium.
18.We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner’s identity and age in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a recent utility bill. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with such proof, in a form reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
19.The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date to anyone sending their email address to firstname.lastname@example.org in a message with the subject heading Win an Epic Bike Package - Attention Amy Murphy
20.The winner will be notified by email after the draw under the email address given by them in the entry. If the winner does not answer this email within 7 days after the posting of the email and informs the Promoter that he/she will accept the Prize then the Promoter reserves the right to random the Prize to another entrant among the remaining entrants. The winner will receive their Prize within a reasonable time thereafter.
21.The Promoter’s prize draw is final.
22.There is no legal claim for the delivery of a prize. Redress through the courts is excluded.
23.Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
24.Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase is necessary. By using an internet access for the entry, costs of an internet provider might occur.
25.These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
26.All enquires relating to this prize draw should be made to the Promoter at its address described in Condition 1.