Terms and Conditions
How to Enter
By completing the competition online entry form here you will be in with a chance of winning a one night stay for two adults at St Brides Spa Hotel with a voucher consisting of Dinner, Bed and Breakfast, a 25 minute spa treatment per person, 90 minutes in the thermal suite and hydrotherapy pool per person as well as a complimentary bottle of Prosecco in the room for arrival.
The following terms shall have the corresponding meanings for the purposes of this Agreement:
Activity specific gift vouchers are valid until 30th of April 2018.
The gift voucher is invalid on Saturday, Public holidays, Bank Holidays or over the Christmas and New Year period.
St Brides do not allow guests into the hotel and guest under the age of 16 are restricted to use the thermal suite and hydrotherapy pool.
We recommend each recipient to book at least two weeks prior to the date they wish to redeem the experience, as booking is dependent to availability.
The gift voucher(s) must be presented on arrival, without them you will be unable to stay without further payment.
The following terms and conditions apply:
Promoter’s Name and Address
1. Visit Wales (Welsh Government), QED Centre, Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate, Treforest, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, CF37 5YR (the “Promoter”) email address; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Entries for this Competition will be accepted from 12.00 am on the 11th September 2017 (the “Opening Date”).
3. The closing date for the receipt of entries is 5:00 p.m. on the (24th September 2017)
(the “Closing Date”).
How to participate
4. In order to enter this Competition, the entrant must complete and submit the online entry form which can be found at here by the Closing Date.
5. Entrants must be natural persons, over 18 years old and not employees (or members of their families) of the Welsh Government or St Brides Spa Hotel.
6. Only one entry per person. Joint submissions will be excluded from participation. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Once you have submitted an entry, you acknowledge that all of the copyright, privacy, publicity and all other rights in and to the entry will be owned by the Promoter. Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all worldwide copyright and like rights in their entries and waive all moral rights.
8. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
9. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be eligible for the Competition.
10. By submitting a Competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
11. There is one prize to be won: a one night stay for two adults at St Brides Spa Hotel with a voucher consisting of Dinner, Bed and Breakfast, 25 minute spa treatment per person, 90 minutes in the thermal suite and hydrotherapy pool per person as well as a complimentary bottle of prosecco in the room for arrival.
12. The entrant chosen to win the Prize in accordance with condition 17 (the “Winner”) shall be entitled to choose one person to join them to St Brides Spa Hotel
13. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and does not include travel insurance, the cost of any travel to and from airports or stations, drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs including any travel and any taxes incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
14. No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize awarded, even in the case of cancellation.
Selection of the Winner
15. The winner of the Prize draw will be selected at random by the Promoter before the 26th September 2017, among all duly received entries by the Closing Date.
16. The Winner agrees that his/her name will be used in publicity. Such publicity will include the Winner being filmed on the trip for promotional purposes. The Winner agrees that his name and photograph together with any promotional footage may be used on the Visit Wales website, social media and any other promotional medium.
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
17. The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date to anyone sending their email address to email@example.com in a message with the subject heading Win an Epic relaxation day – Attention Stephen Whitmore.
18. The winner will be notified by email after the draw under the email address given by them in the entry. If the winner does not answer this email within 3 days after the posting of the email and informs the Promoter that he will accept the Prize then the Promoter reserves the right to random the Prize to another entrant among the remaining entrants. The winner will receive their Prize within a reasonable time thereafter.
19. The Promoter’s prize draw is final.
20. There is no legal claim for the delivery of a prize. Redress through the courts is excluded.
21. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
Restrictions and requirements
22. The Winner will be responsible for ensuring that they and their Guests are available to travel and take part in the relevant activities.
23. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. By using an internet access for the entry, costs of an internet provider might occur.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
25. All enquires relating to this competition should be made to the Promoter at its address described in Condition 1.