P&O Prize Draw – Terms and conditions
How to Enter
By completing the online competition entry form at www.visitwales.com/de/prize-draws/pundo you will be in with a chance of winning a fantastic trip to Wales to discover The Wales Way.
The following terms and conditions apply:
Promoter’s Name and Address
1. Visit Wales (Welsh Government), QED Centre, Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate, Treforest, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, CF37 5YR (the “ Promoter”) email address; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Entries for this Competition will be accepted from midday on the 07 March 2018 (the “Opening Date”).
3. The closing date for the receipt of entries is 5:00 p.m. on the 13 April 2018 (the “Closing Date”).
How to participate
4. In order to enter this Competition, the entrant must complete and submit the online entry form which can be found at www.visitwales.com/de/prize-draws/pundo by the Closing Date.
5. Entrants must be natural persons, German residents, over 18 years old. Employees of Visit Wales (Welsh Government) and their relatives are excluded from participation.
6. Only one entry per person. Joint submissions will be excluded from participation. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Once you have submitted an entry, you acknowledge that all of the copyright, privacy, publicity and all other rights in and to the entry will be owned by the Promoter. Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all worldwide copyright and like rights in their entries and waive all moral rights.
8. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
9. The Promoter will not accept proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition.
10. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries are null and void and will not be eligible for the Competition.
11. By submitting a Competition entry you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
12. Win a fantastic trip to Wales to discover The Wales Way. The prize includes return ferry crossings for two people with P&O, and five nights accommodation with Welsh Rarebits.
The trip to Wales is subject to availability and must be taken by the end of 2018.
Selection of the Winner
13. The winner of the Prize draw will be selected at random by the Promoter on the 18 April 2018 among all duly received entries by the Closing Date.
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
14. The winner will be notified by email after the draw under the email address given by them in the entry. If the winner does not answer this email within 3 days after the posting of the email and informs the Promoter that he will accept the Prize then the Promoter reserves the right to random select another entrant among the remaining entrants. The winner will receive their Prize within a reasonable time thereafter.
15. The Promoter’s prize draw is final.
16. There is no legal claim for the delivery of a prize. Redress through the courts is excluded.
17. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
18. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. By using an internet access for the entry, costs of an internet provider might occur.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
20. All enquiries relating to this competition should be made to the Promoter at its address described in Condition 1.
21. If there is an inconsistency between any of the provisions of these terms and conditions and the provisions of the German translated version of these terms and conditions which can be found HERE, the provisions of these English translated terms and conditions shall prevail.