National Trust owned 14th-century merchant's house.
Join our in house paranormal team and take part in an investigation to experience Bodelwyddan after dark for yourself.
Bryn Corach is a fanciful turreted house reputedly inspired by Conwy Castle, which stands in the foreground of a view that sweeps from Great Ormes Head on the northern coast to the peaks of Snowdonia.
Conwy Parish Church, founded in honour of the Blessed Virgin Mary and All Saints, was originally the Cistercian Abbey of Aberconwy whose foundations were marked out in the late 12th Century.
This gritty, dark-stoned fortress has the rare ability to evoke an authentic medieval atmosphere.
Elegant suspension bridge and toll-keeper's house adjacent to Conwy Castle.
Visitor centre, film and displays, underground trip and surface walkway.
The Great Orme Tramway has been delighting visitors since it opened on July 31st 1902. An engineering marvel of its age, it's still the only cable-hauled tramway still operating on British public roads.
Llandudno Pier was designed by Brunlees and McKerrow. Taking 2 years to construct, building commenced in 1876 and the Pier was completed in 1878. The Pier is known for it splendid Victorian and Edwardian elegance.
The local Tourist Information Centre provides information on attractions, activities and events in the area as well as offering advice and help on booking accommodation.
Get a Buzz of excitement and Meet the Bees! Our visitor centre is informative, fun and free
The church came into formal existence with the erection of the church building in 1909, constructed in turn of the 20th century arts and crafts style. It has a stone exterior and predominantly timbered interior.
At the heart of medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the 'Great Hall', built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant Robert Wynn.
Rhuddlan may not be as well known as some of the North Wales castles, yet it shares much in common with its illustrioius neighbours.
Britain's oldest miniature railway - train rides around Marine Lake since 1911. Museum with interactive touch screen, gift shop and toilets.
St Paul's was completed in 1888 and stands in the centre of the town on Abergele Road. It is a large building designed by the Chester architect Douglas. Its tower can be seen from all over Colwyn Bay.
St. Margaret's Church is the parish church of the Parish of Bodelwyddan. Our Church, which is located just off the A55 North Wales Expressway (Junction 25), is open daily for private prayer and meditation and visitors are most welcome.