The golf course is located on the southern slope of the Gwendraeth valley and set amist a woodland area with tremendous views in all directions. An extensive tree planting program has taken place throughout the course which is characterised by its wide undulating fairways.
The 18 hole par 70 course is 6173 yards in length and has been built to international standards. The course is kept in excellent condition by our experienced ground keeping staff. The course design has been well thought out and the layout is one of the best in Wales. There are some tremendous holes to test even the lowest handicap golfer. Each hole has its own character and requires considerable thought.
- Fully equipped gym on site
- Self-catering cottage sleeping up to eight adults
- Six bay covered driving range
- Chipping and putting greens
- Practice bunker area
- Indoor and outdoor nets
- Pro shop
- PGA Professional Golf Coach
- Short course (Par 3) ideal for beginner due to open in June 07
18 hole course
9 hole course
Course length: 5980