The Museum is the childhood home of Sir Henry Jones (1852 – 1922) who, from humble origins, became an eminent Professor of Moral Philosophy at Glasgow University and a major influence on the education system in Wales.
Visit this fascinating museum of Welsh rural life and:
* Find out about Henry Jones and the story of his struggle for education.
* Wander through the tiny kitchen and bedroom where the family of six ate and slept.
* See the displays on Victorian life in a typical Welsh Community.
* Listen to the conversation of the ‘shoemakers’ as they work.
* Relax in the authentically restored cottage garden.