The Mermaid Spa removes you a little from your normal life and touches you with a little of the magic of the Portmeirion experience. Each visitor to the Spa is unique, treated throughout the whole experience as special and offered a moment of stillness, quiet reflection and deep relaxation.
Arrive into the quiet of Portmeirion’s car-free world, as guests, or for the enjoyment of those living or staying in the locality.
Pause to take in the most exquisite estuary vista.
Be welcomed into the Mermaid Spa, a place of tranquillity, inspiration and deep relaxation
Experience a deeply enjoyable and effective individualized treatment and being cared-for with health promoting products that naturally calm your mind and enhance your body.
Finish satisfied, unhurried, relaxed, revived and cared-for. The Mermaid Day Spa delivers the promise of real, whole health-promoting, luxury body treatments.
**THE MERMAID SPA**
A reception welcomes you, and our products are available in our small shop.
Two therapy treatment rooms facilitate full therapy and body wraps contained within the spa.?
The Hair and Beauty Studio and home of our Bespoke Perfumery with hair and beauty, facial, foot spa, foot massage, reflexology.
A relaxation area as we believe that taking it easy for a while after your therapy is enjoyable and also important to quietly consolidate your treatment. You will be offered a complimentary Jasmine tea.
Our small shop supplies you directly. We stock:
- Our own Mermaid Spa range of natural soaps and natural body products all designed with our aromatherapists and handmade in Gwynedd.
- Dr Hauschka organic cosmetics
- Daniel Field organic hair products
- Blue Slate Gwynedd hand thrown aromatherapy burners
- Joan de Sola Pinto’s individually crafted unique Sterling Silver jewelry
- Our own range of organic essential oils
Our therapy ingredients
Our therapy ingredients are pure and healthy and you can expect to experience:
- Organic essential oils
- Unprocessed cold-pressed vegetable or fruit seed oil
- Natural Sea salt
- Mineral-rich seaweed from Ireland
- Therapeutic clays from France
- Fresh and dried fruits, herbs and flowers
- Unrefined shea, jojoba and other butters
Sourced with care, whenever possible focusing on local or ethical materials. Organic and biodynamic methods are used and our products involved fair-trade where possible and no cruelty to animals.