The Preseli Venture self guided walking holiday is a truly unique low carbon holiday to enjoy the very best of the inspirational north Pembrokeshire coastline with the least environmental impact possible
* Travel to Pembrokeshire by train to our local station of Fishguard and Goodwick
* We collect you from the train station in our minibus or transfer using the local bus
* Stay in our low carbon 5 star eco lodge right on the coast in the heart of the National Park
* Take a walking holiday with a flexible approach, from 2 up to 5 days walking
* Use the local coastal shuttle buses that run from May until September to access the start of the walking routes, and return to the eco lodge accommodation each day.
* Flexible coastal walks suitable for those wanting shorter easier days of 6-8 miles up to moderate/hard longer walks of 12-15 miles.
So leave your car behind and travel by train and coastal buses. You don’t clog up the tiny Pembrokeshire lanes with your car, and you avoid the frustrations of finding parking spots too!
Pricing 2015: £395 per person to include:
ACCOMMODATION - 6 nights 5 star eco lodge accommodation.
ALL MEALS – yummy home cooked meals including a full Welsh breakfast, home cooked evening meals, and a hearty packed lunch for each days walking.
INFORMATION PACK – including a weather resistant ‘Active’ OS map and a guide sheet for each days walking.
Emergency support from our staff in the event of any problems.
Train station transfers for certain trains.
What isn’t included:
Personal walking kit (we’ll email you a suggested kit list).
Bus fares. Bus fares usually run to about £18 over the 5 days. (for a Weekly Explorer Ticket)