Founded in 1906, extended and redesigned to 18 holes by James Braid in 1911. St. Deiniol, the name taken from the saint who founded the original church in the 6th century. The Clubhouse has two bars, restaurant, ladies room, lockers and showers. Men's locker room and shower. Small driving range. Two practice nets and parking facilities. Open all year - no temporary greens. Panoramic views of Snowdonia and North Wales Coast.