This grand handsome building dates back to 1180. Originally a Cistercian monastery, it later became a nunnery. Many of the finest features from the past have been preserved, including the ancient flagstones and the very rare sixteenth century glass medallions which surround the nun's court.
The Oak Room, with panels and stained glass dating back to 1622, offers private dining and wedding facilities.
Number of rooms/units
Number of adults
Number of children